Knoxville schools have announced their 2010 alumni homecoming activities. Festivities will begin at 11:30 am Friday September 17th with a lunch at Dyer Hudson, followed by a parade, dinner and the Panthers football game vs. Norwalk. Saturday morning the yearly business meeting and brunch will be held at the high school. For a full list of events and details, visit kniakrls.com and find this story under today’s news.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th:
Alumni Homecoming Activities for the year 2010 are as follows:
• 11:30 to 1:30 Lunch at Dyer Hudson – pay at the door
• 2:30 Parade Line-up – 3:00 Parade!
• 4:00 to 6:30 Dinner at Dyer Hudson – pay at the door
• 6:30 Line-up at the football stadium southwest corner for classes having reunions to be introduced as a class around 7:00
• 7:00 PM Knoxville Panthers host Norwalk at the historic Ken Locke Stadium
• 7:30 Doors open at Dyer Hudson for those not attending the football game. Tickets are $10.00 per person. Classes having reunions can reserve tables for 20 by prepaying ($200.00) prior to August 1
• 8:00 Dance at Dyer Hudson until 12:30
Set-up and decorating at Dyer Hudson begins Wednesday prior to Homecoming at 5:30 PM and we finish the final touches Thursday morning at 10:00 AM. Everyone is encouraged to help
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th:
•10:30 Alumni yearly business meeting and brunch at the High School.
Brunch is $7.00 to non-members – Alumni members FREE!
Alumni membership is $25.00 per year and Lifetime membership is $250.00. The class with the most classmates attending the brunch will have a scholarship presented in their name to a graduating senior in 2011.