[simage=3677,200,y,left] The Knoxville Alumni Association has released their list of activities for this year’s Homecoming Celebration. The festivities will begin at 11:30am on Friday September 17th with lunch at Dyer Hudson Hall, followed by the parade that afternoon, dinner in the evening, Knoxville Panther’s versus Norwalk football game at 7pm and an alumni dance until 12:30am. Saturday the 18th will be the annual business meeting and brunch at the high school. The class with the most classmates attending the brunch will have a scholarship presented in their name to a graduating senior in 2011.
Friday September 17th:
– 11:30-1:30pm – Lunch at Dyer Hudson — tickets at the door $7
– 2:30pm – Parade Line-up at Main and Fremont Streets
– 3:00pm – Parade
– 4:00-6:30pm – Dinner at Dyer Hudson — tickets at the door $8.00
– 6:30pm – Classes having reunions line up on the southwest corner of the football stadium to be introduced at the game. Special seating available at the towers for $5.00
– 7:00pm – Knoxville Panthers vs. Norwalk football game at Ken Locke Stadium
– 7:30pm – Doors open at Dyer Hudson for those not attending the football game
– 8:00-12:30am – Dance at Dyer Hudson. Tickets $10/person, classes having reunions will have reserved tables.
Saturday September 18th:
– 10:30am – Annual alumni business meeting and brunch at the High School – Free for alumni members, $8 for non-members.
Alumni membership is $25/year or $250 for a lifetime.