Pella Police Department Weekly Police Report
04/08/12 to 04/14/12
During the week of April 08, 2012 to April 14, 2012, the Pella Police Department received
164 calls for service, issued 13 citations, 21 warnings, 41 parking tickets and arrested 5 people
resulting in 7 charges.
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
During the week of April 01, 2012 to April 07, 2012, the communications center fielded 322
telephone calls, assisted 80 people at the window, and fielded 55 incoming calls on the 911
• On 04/08/12 Benjamin L. Curtis, 30, of Pella was charged with disorderly conduct,
attempted burglary 2nd degree, and interference with official acts. Benjamin was
incarcerated for the night.
• On 04/09/12 Tyler B. Sundeen, 22, of Pella was charged with driving while suspended.
Tyler was cited and released with a court date.
• On 04/12/12 a juvenile from Pella was charged with serious assault. The juvenile was
taken to juvenile detention.
• On 04/13/12 Robyn L. Vanderhyde, 21, of Pella was charged with open container. Robyn
was cited and released with a court date.
• On 04/14/12 Anthony G. Houge, 20, of Urbandale was charged with public intoxication.
Anthony was incarcerated for the night.