- KNIA / KRLS - http://kniakrls.com -
Pella Police Report
Posted By news On April 23, 2012 @ 6:14 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
Pella Police Department Weekly Police Report
04/15/12 to 04/21/12
During the week of April 15, 2012 to April 21, 2012, the Pella Police Department received
121 calls for service, issued 12 citations, 39 warnings, 38 parking tickets and arrested 4 people
resulting in 5 charges.
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
During the week of April 15, 2012 to April 21, 2012, the communications center fielded 294
telephone calls, assisted 65 people at the window, and fielded 31 incoming calls on the 911
• On 04/15/12 David L. Verberg, 33, of Pella was charged with public intoxication. David
was incarcerated for the night.
• On 04/16/12 William N. Kecy, 22, of Knoxville was charged with O.W.I. William was
cited and released with a court date set for his appearance.
• On 04/19/12 Carlos A. Rivera Padilla, 31, of Pella was charged with possession of
marijuana. Carlos was cited and released with a court date set for his appearance.
• On 04/19/12 Ashley M. Miller, 22 of Johnston was charged with possession of drug
paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. Ashley was cited and released
with a court date set for her appearance.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://kniakrls.com/2012/04/pella-police-report-3/
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.