- KNIA / KRLS - http://kniakrls.com -

Fire in Columbia

IMG_6494 [1]

A family in Columbia is safe after a chimney fire forced them to flee their home in the 2300 block of 103rd, a few hundred feet north of the fire station. Columbia Fire and Rescue, the Knoxville Township Rural Fire Department, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office, and Mid-American Energy responded to the scene. The call came in at approximately 3:30 AM, and crews cleared the scene shortly before 6AM. Columbia Fire Chief John Pierce tells KNIA/KRLS News that he believes that they managed to save the main part of the home.

Please click on the photos to make them larger.

IMG_6510 [2] IMG_6554 [3]

IMG_6575 [4]

IMG_6573 [5]

IMG_6570 [6]

IMG_6569 [7]

IMG_6567 [8]

IMG_6563 [9]

IMG_6560 [10]

IMG_6559 [11]

IMG_6554 [12]

IMG_6553 [13]

IMG_6550 [14]

IMG_6549 [15]

IMG_6545 [16]

IMG_6544 [17]

IMG_6543 [18]

IMG_6536 [19]

IMG_6532 [20]

IMG_6531 [21]

IMG_6529 [22]

IMG_6526 [23]

IMG_6522 [24]

IMG_6516 [25]

IMG_6515 [26]

IMG_6508 [27]

IMG_6505 [28]

IMG_6500 [29]

IMG_6499 [30]

IMG_6493 [31]

IMG_6487 [32]