- KNIA / KRLS - http://kniakrls.com -
Pella Police Department Weekly Report
Posted By News On July 30, 2013 @ 2:00 pm In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
During the week of July 21, 2013 to July 27, 2013, the Pella Police Department received 180 calls for service, issued 31 citations, 43 warnings and 16 parking tickets. There were 7 arrests made, resulting in 10 charges.
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
During the week of July 21, 2013 to July 27, 2013, the communications center fielded 349 telephone calls, assisted 82 people at the window and fielded 54 incoming calls on the 911
• On 07/21/13 Donald M. Major, 52, of Lovilia was charged with burglary and theft. Major was picked up on an arrest warrant.
• On 07/23/13 Kristifer L. Ross, 28, of Pella was charged with driving while revoked. Ross was incarcerated for the night.
• On 07/23/13 Michael P. Bell, 39, of Pella was charged with public intoxication, consumption of alcohol in public, and interference. Bell was incarcerated for the night.
• On 07/24/13 Rebecca L. McInroe, 25, of Pella was charged with serious assault. McInroe was incarcerated.
• On 07/25/13 Thomas J. Croghan, 22, of Pella was charged with public intoxication 2 offense. Croghan was incarcerated for the night.
• On 07/26/13 Amanda J. Butler, 33, of Lacona was charged with driving while suspended. Butler was cited and released with a court date.
• On 07/27/13 Jon M. Flynn, 34, of Pella was charged with OWI. Flynn was incarcerated for the night.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://kniakrls.com/2013/07/pella-police-department-weekly-report-4/
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.