- KNIA / KRLS - http://kniakrls.com -
No Injuries after Garbage Truck Fire
Posted By News On September 9, 2013 @ 9:37 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
No one was injured after a garbage truck caught on fire west of Knoxville Monday morning. The report of the fire came in at about 8:45. Knoxville Rural Fire Chief Kenny Thompson tells KNIA/KRLS News that the fire started due to some faulty electrical wiring under the hood. He says that the driver noticed the smoke early on, and neighbors helped put water on the flames as fire crews were arriving. The incident occurred on McKimber Drive.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://kniakrls.com/2013/09/no-injuries-after-garbage-truck-fire/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/DSCN0049.jpg
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.