- KNIA / KRLS - http://kniakrls.com -
Weekly Pella Police Report
Posted By News On November 25, 2013 @ 4:00 pm In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
Pella Police Department Weekly Police Report 11/17/13 to 11/23/13
The Pella Police Department engaged in the following activity during the week of November 17, 2013, to November 23, 2013:
Calls for Service 129
Traffic Citations 14
Traffic Warnings 31
Parking Tickets 12
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
The Pella Police Department Communications Center engaged in the following activity during the week of November 17, 2013, to November 23, 2013:
Incoming Telephone Calls 322
Requests for Assistance – Front Desk 74
Incoming 911 Calls 42
• On 11/19/13 Lloyd J. Swank, 20, of Otley was charged with driving while suspended. Swank was cited and released with a court date.
• On 11/12/13 Brittany G. Norris, 22, of Pella was charged with prohibited noise. Norris was cited and released with a court date.
• On 11/21/13 Joseph W. Willemsen, 40, of Pella was charged with public intoxication 2nd offense. Willemsen was incarcerated for the night.
• On 11/22/13 a juvenile of Pella was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a class IV controlled substance, delivery of a class IV controlled substance,
and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. The juvenile was placed in Eldora’s juvenile detention center.
• On 11/22/13 Jeffrey C. Olson, 18, of Pella was charged with possession of class IV controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Olson was incarcerated for the
• On 11/22/13 Desiree J. Bosch, 40, of Pella was charged with dog at large. Bosch was cited and released with a court date.
• On 11/23/13 Kollin L. Schaudt, 18, of Pella was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Schaudt was pre-trial released with a court date.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://kniakrls.com/2013/11/weekly-pella-police-report-5/
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.